EQUIP Empowerment Program 2021 Registration for Nigerian Youths
Are you a youth leaving in any part of Nigeria? If yes, then you are invited to Apply For EQUIP Youth And Women Empowerment Program, the application link is below.
What is EQUIP
E.Q.U.I.P stands for E-educate, Q-quench, U-upgrade, I-iluminate and P-pivot.
About EQUIP Empowerment
It is an Empowerment Program initiative of Whitefield Foundation funded by The Coca-Cola Foundation to empower youths and women between the ages of 18 yrs to 45 yrs.
⁃ Other Partners include Capstone Resource Centre, Sterling One Foundation, Sterling Bank, Megalios IT Foundation, MSMEAfrica, AfricanFarmer and Kano State Ministry of Youth & Sports Development.
- This initiative is designed to equip 60,000 participants with FREE employability and entrepreneurship skills that will help them generate income to rise out of poverty, gain economic power, cater to their personal and immediate family needs.
- Program is FREE. Online and Offline Hybrid
GOLD Category – 200,000 each
SILVER Category – 100,000 each
BRONZE CATEGORY – 25,000 each.
In Total, 1,000 participants will receive financial grant support.
When Is ‘EQUIP’ Starting?
Online training will commence as soon as 60,000 qualified participants are selected.
It’s first come first served. Register Early.
How Long Is The Training?
- This training is in Four (3) stages.
- The First Stage will be 100% online and will last for Two -Three (2-3) weeks.
- The Second Stage (also virtual) will be interactive practical sessions that will last for Two (2)Weeks.
- The Third Stage will be an Intensive Bootcamp for top performers.
- The Last stage is business pitching for grant award.
- Participants are allowed a maximum period of 5 weeks to attempt and finish all the training.
- Completing the First stage earns you a certificate
- Successfully completing the first two stages offers you the opportunity to compete to win grants.