All you need is few hours of your free time to follow the steps to do your O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB & GCE) Verification
Ready? Let’s get started…
How to do your O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB & GCE) Verification
- Firstly, you need to make payment of 1900 (Bank charge inclusive) using quickteller as a means of payment and obtain the payment receipt “Payment can be made online or in the bank”
- Take the receipt you obtained after payment to the bursary department for confirmation.
- After confirming the receipt, make photocopies and head straight to the exams and record department at the office that verifies O’level results. Ensure you are with your O’level e.g. (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE) etc.
- When you get to the office, you will be asked to submit your O’level, verification payment receipt (photocopy) and to pay the sum of 2000 naira for scratch card.
- Note; 2000 naira for each result. That is; if you are using two sittings, you are paying 4000 naira for the verification.
For your verification payment and other bursary payments or further enquiries, feel free to contact us 07062237559
Address; IMSU gate
If you find this info useful please share and don’t forget to comment.