Scholarship at Japan; Tokyo YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships for International Students in Japan
Do you wish to study in Japan? if yes, the Tokyo Medical and Dental University is delighted to offer YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships for the best and brilliant students. These funding programs are open for the academic year of 2021-2022.
About Tokyo Medical and Dental University
The University was Founded in 1946, Tokyo Medical and Dental University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban environment of tokyo’s metropolis (population range of more than 5,000). This institution also has branch campuses in the following locations: Chiyoda. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Tokyo Medical and Dental University is a co-educational institution of higher education. Tokyo Medical and Dental University offers courses and programs that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees in various areas of study. See uniRank grade levels and study matrix areas below for more details.
This 73-year old university has a selective admissions policy based on entrance exams. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this Japanese higher education organization a highly selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply.
Purpose of scholarship
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Who/what organization is sponsoring this scholarship programme
What are the countries that can apply for this scholarship programme
All countries all over the world can apply for this scholarship programme
What are the acceptable Course or Subjects
Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
What are the criteria for admission
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a “Student” visa
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student as of April 2021
- Not receive a scholarship (over JPY 360,000 per year) from other institutions.
What are the benefits of this scholarship
The Tokyo Medical and Dental University will provide an award amount of JPY 30,000 monthly to the successful candidates.
What is the scholarship country
The Scholarship country is Japan
What is the scholarship category
What is the application deadline
The application end date is 12-May-2021. Interested applicants should Endeavour to apply before the mentioned date.
How can I apply for this scholarship
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University. Receive from either one of the following three options after the beginning of March:
- Visit Tokyo YWCA JMIS Office.
- Request the forms by postal mail. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope with an 82-yen stamp (width 12cm, length 23.5cm).
- Download the forms on the JMIS website.
- Supporting Documents: An applicant must write two essays in Japanese and submit it with a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have knowledge of English as well as the Japanese Language.