EXTENSION OF THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST-UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 are eligible to apply.
- More also, candidates who did not chose Imo State University as their first choice but scored the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply, but on the condition that they visit the Jamb website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/FIRST DEGREE, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects. In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level results or their equivalents are forwarded to the registrar, Imo State University, Owerri. Any candidate whose transcript is not received will not be considered for Direct entry. admission.
- EMAIL ADRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
- JAMB REG NUMBER
- Visit the IMSU site: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the home page.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 post utme/direct entry and select either post utme or direct entry.
- Sign up with your jamb registration number, email and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the post utme/direct entry fee of N2000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank and then return to continue your application
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click on continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and the click on submit at the bottom of the form
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come to the university with it on the screening day to be announce by the university soon.
Aptitude Test Date
The date will be communicated in due course.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email, address and phone number
- All applications must be filled and submitted online before the closing date
- Any wrong Information disqualifies a candidate
- Candidates who chose IMSU as their SECOND CHOICE can also apply on the condition that they will buy Jamb Change of Institution form and change their first choice of Institution to IMSU.
The IMSU usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for IMSU post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
Where to Apply
Looking for where to genuinely apply for IMSU post UTME form, “Divine Portal Educational Consults” is fully accredited for registration. Location; Shop 4, IMSU Plaza, Owerri, Along IMSU main gate.
You can also reach us through our business line (07062237559) or chat us through the whatsapp icon beneath your screen.
Those who are not in Owerri can still get the form at Divine Portal Educational Consults “Fully accredited IMSU cyber” by contacting us via our official WhatsApp number 07062237559. You can also call us on the same number
NB: Please make sure you always confirm that you are at Divine Portal office by Contacting the office number on 07062237559 before making any payment.
We will not be responsible for any business transaction not done with us through our official WhatsApp business account (07062237559) or physically at our business center located at IMSU extension gate