Steps on How to Apply and Get Transcript in Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
Do you want to apply for transcript (Local or International) in Imo State University, Owerri?
If knowing how to apply and acquire Transcript in IMSU is your concern at this time, then am very happy to inform you that I have provided a comprehensive guide on how you can successfully apply and collect IMSU Transcript both Local and International.
Getting your Transcript in Imo State University (IMSU) main campus can be frustrating when you don’t know how to go about it or where to start from.
In this article, we shall be discussing How to Apply and collect your IMSU Transcript with ease
Your ability to follow the steps and guides giving thereafter is very necessary for a successful IMSU transcript collection.
Before I show you How To Get Transcript From Imo State University, Owerri Transcript, let me quickly answer few questions below.
What is Transcript
IMSU transcript is documentation of a student’s permanent academic record, which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, all honors received, and degrees conferred to a student. Also Known as school, academic, college, academic record.
Transcript is needed if you want to transfer or continue education in another University in Nigeria or Abroad.
How long does IMSU take to to process?
Imo State University, Owerri dispatches transcript after completion and the duration depends on the queue. But the duration shouldn’t exceed 2-3 months.
How Much Is IMSU Transcript?
IMSU transcript processing fee for Local is 15,000 while International is 35,000 naira only excluding bank charges and other miscellaneous charges.
How to apply and collect your Transcript in IMSU (Local or International).
Application for Imo State University, Owerri, Transcripts, can be done by following the procedures listed below:
- To make a transcript request in IMSU (Local or International), firstly you have to make payment for transcript. International #35,000 naira while Local #15,000 excluding the bank charges. Payment can be made on the school portal or to the school micro finance bank.
- After payment, simply take your payment receipt to the bursary department for confirmation and sealing.
- Proceed to the exams and record with the confirmed and sealed payment receipt to apply for your transcript at the transcript department. You will be issued with a form to fill.
- Fill the form with details accurately with your Full name, Address, Phone Number, Matric Number, Year of graduation, Date of Birth, Discipline, Faculty, amount paid and signature.
5. Submit form with your school statement of result to the officer in charge with the sum of ‘raging from 5,000 to 10,000 naira’ to begin the process at once.
If you need assistance on collection of IMSU transcript “Local or international”, Contact Divine Portal on “07062237559” for fast processing.