Get Upto N5m “SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan” – Apply Here
Do you know that you can get loan of 5 million naira from The Bank of Agriculture (BOA)?
Bank of Agriculture can be the solution to your problem as they can offer you loan which you can use to grow and establish your business
Application for its SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan is ongoing with the aim of supporting the Nigerian government in eradicating poverty and expanding small businesses to standard businesses.
Applications are open for the BOA-SMEDAN Comprehensive Small Business (MSE) Program. only if you have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number, sign up for SMEDAN get a Unique No., and then apply for a loan.
SMEDAN is a Nigerian Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency that primarily aims to support SMEs to grow their businesses by providing them with a favorable environment and business credit.
Amount Of Loan You Can Access
- N1.2 million
- N5 million mainly on business-friendly terms
Benefit Of SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan
- The Matching Fund initiative is currently ongoing
- The portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness, and job creation.
- The disbursing entity under the programme is the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
- Target beneficiaries for this programme are labor-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. Businesses that have innovative, value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase output
Prospective beneficiaries must be registered with SMEDAN. Hurry now, register for the free ongoing Smedan MSEs Business Loan.
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number
- CAC registration number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
How To Apply:
SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
How to Apply
Applying for a SMEDAN BOA loan registration is done online through the SMEDAN portal www.smedan.gov.ng. Interested applicants should go to the portal and provide the necessary information to access the loan.