Jamb Registration Commences Today; See How to register for The 2021/2022 UTME examination
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Commences JAMB registration exercise of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Head, Public Affairs and Protocol, Fabian Benjamin a member of the board say candidates must get the National Identity Number (NIN) before he or she can complete registration.
How to register for the 2021 JAMB
Candidates should visit any of the accredited JAMB registration center’s to fill and complete the online registration form. But first you need generate:
Recommended; How to Log Into your JAMB Profile 2021 Updated
- Get valid a e-mail account: the first basic step to kick start the 2021/2022 Jamb registration, is to get a valid e-mail address. Either Gmail or yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb about the exam.
- Get your NIN: The National Identification Number has been made compulsory for any candidate that wants to register for the 2021 UTME.
- Create Jamb profile: it is mandatory and compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2021 registration form. Jamb profile is very important as no candidate can register for Jamb if he/she do not create profile at first. Apart from Jamb registration, you will also need the Jamb profile to check your result online, check admission status, print admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, before you register for the UTME exam this year, you go need check if you dey eligible. Check dia website for more informate on dis.
- Buy your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration for banks
- Visit any accredited CBT centers wit your personal details and the profile PIN or Code.
JAMB 2021/2022 Examination date
The examination will hold on the 5th to 19th June at the center’s where the candidate choose during registration. Candidates has to reprint their JAMB slip to know their examination date and centers.
JAMB Mock Exam Date
The mock examination will hold on April 30 for those that are interested in the exam and has registered before 24th April.